Sunday, January 10, 2010

I love Bryan.

I've just been thinking this lately.. Good, eh?

But seriously. I'm really lucky to have him to myself (well.... along with the other three girls in his life ;-) ).

I have this problem with comparing... and for a little while I was comparing the small faults Bryan has against people who don't have those faults... And then one day.... I was just thinking about him.. and I starting thinking about what he does for our family....

He gets up in the morning, rushes to school... and on the days he goes to school after Emily, he helps get the girls ready.. Then he goes from school to work (on lucky days we get him for an hour between school and work) Then after working he gets home (usually after 9 pm) and helps me take care of Abigail inbetween doing his homework and picking up the rest of the house (he has OCD, i swear, and can't do his homework in a messy house.. so if it is messy he has to clean it first). Then he gets to bed around 12 or 1, sometimes later depending on his homework load. Every night he gets the baby for me to nurse because of my alien baby problem... and he helps me put her back to sleep... and then he gets up and does the same thing the next morning.

He is an amazing father. Yes, he has his faults... though they are small in comparision of mine.
He's an amazing husband. He's put up with me through THREE pregnancys.. loves me through my emotional craziness. And still cracks me up.... at least once a day.

I can't wait until this stupid school thing is over, and he only haves to be gone for 40 hours a week (at least for most weeks). And we get to spend more time together, and more time together as a family.

1 comment:

Olsens said...

Don't worry, the school thing really does end! I know it feels never ending. Hang in there, you are both doing great :)