Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why pay for entertainment?

When you have kids with imaginations!!

Here the girls are on their "merry-go-round." They rode their horses and enjoyed their fair.. It was fun.






Then Hannah decided it was the perfect spot to put her feet up and enjoy looking at the constellations, even if it was 5:00 in the afternoon.


And here is my garden. For years I've wanted one. And now I have one! Today I had my very first strawberry from my garden. It would have been days ago I had one, but a bird ate the other ripe one. I'm pretty sure in the next week or so, we'll have about 15ish.. I'm also hoping one of the tomato plant will have ripe tomatoes on it soon. There are a few that are starting to grow. So hopefully soon we'll be eating them!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Abby looks just like Hannah in the second picture.

Michelle Johnson said...

I was noticing that Abby looked a lot like Hannah too. She sure is growing up!