Friday, January 23, 2009

............ 49 days......

So i'm getting really excited and restless about getting to find out what we are going to have.

I guess the baby seems more real to me once I can give him/her a name. I can't wait to start calling it by it's name.. Though we still haven't picked it out... Bryan and I are very much UNALIKE. And it shows a LOT when it comes to picking names. We both have been talking for a while and can't agree on one... yeah, kind of a normal thing...

I really LOVE the name Kaleb... Kaleb (or even Caleb) Robert Anthony Bingham.. Doesn't that sound prefect? And for a football nickname or what not Krab.. (the initials) I've always wanted initials that spell something... seriously how cool is that?!:!

Bryan is stuck on the name Helaman. Yeah.. he hasn't even thought of a middle name.. I don't like the name.. it's too old..

Yeah.. we haven't even started thinking of girl names... we're really hoping for a boy, if you can't tell.... thrown around a few but nothing has stuck...


So any ideas? Bryan wants a strong backgrounded name, and I want a name that is cute, but can also be good for a grown up. Hmm.. It might take ALL 49 days or more to figure out this... I guess as long as we leave the hospital with our baby named it will be okay.. but i really want to have it all picked out now :-D

No comments: