Monday, December 15, 2008

DISAPPOINTED.


So you know how I expressed that one of my quirks was getting way over excited. About silly things.. Like the taking the test in Haggens because I just can't wait....

Well. My doctor's appointment got canceled. It's snowy and all night I was sad about how that might make us not be able to go to the appointment... And silly me I prayed really hard. Well. The snow melted a bunch and the roads are pretty okay. So we all got ready to go. As Bryan was going to start the car (like 5 minutes before we had to leave.. it's really cold outside...) the doctor's office called. "I have to cancel your appointment for today, Dr Cook has to go deliver a baby. I don't know when I'm going to be able to reschedule you in." Yeah. I'm bummed.

I was just so excited to get to see my baby and stuff. I've had the appointment planned since the day after I found out I was pregnant. So I waited. and waited. and waited. and waited. :-(
Plus I keep having dreams about twin boys.. and i want to make sure i'm not having twins.

The end.

1 comment:

kaitlyn said...

bummer. i hate that...

at least you know dr cook tries his hardest to deliver all of his patients. you know that makes a HUGE difference!

i am sure they will fit you in soon!