Monday, December 15, 2008

Yes my third post.

So this morning I woke up and remembered the dream I had previously had that night. It's kind of funny.

I dreamt that I was late for church.. Like two hours late for church. I had to go because I had to put the mail in the mailbox for the kids. I also had to do the other normal stuff I normally do in primary.

I get there and the primary president is kind of ticked off at me for being so late. ANd then it gets worse. I forgot to assign the talks and stuff. So i'm sitting there trying to figure out who's turn it is, and i realize that I forgot my binder at home so I couldn't remember who had just given them recently and stuff. I was sitting in the back of the primary and for some reason all the 12-14 year old kids were there. And I was having a hard time figuring out which ones were suppose to be there and which ones weren't in primary. And then I couldn't remember ANYONES names. So I finally give out only ONE talk assignment after asking the Primary President what the kids name was. And the younger kids leave to go to their classes and we have sharing time. So I go out into the hallway to say how sorry i was, by then I was in tears. And the Primary President replied rudely "you should be." and walked away. She then continued to talk to people and say rude things about me. It was not so cool.

Why is this so funny? Because the Primary President is this INCREDIBLE sweet and nice person. I don't think i've ever seen her mad EVER. The dream was COMPLETELY not at all her. So it was funny.

No comments: