Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a little more information..

Emily was 6lbs 10oz.. which isn't bad.. but she was born at 36weeks... If she would have come to term.. she would have been like 9 lbs or something...

Hannah was 9lbs 5 oz. She was born right on time (well three days early). We tried and tried to get her out of me.. I got gelled three times. And then finally pitocin.

So yeah.. I can't do another 9 pounder. I am/was really bummed because this was going to be my "natural" baby. I was going to not get a epidural and I was all excited. But.. That is ABSOUTLEY not going to happen this time. Even if by some miracle of a chance I am able to deliver vaginally, I'm going to have to get an epidural for the just in case emergency c-section.

As Daniel pointed out, I am so grateful that I live in a time where c-sections are preformed fairly safely. I am grateful for a doctor who really knows what he is doing. I am glad that we got pregnant here in washington where I could have such a great doctor, again. The doctor really is a great doctor. And I know that he really is thinking about the baby above everything. And I love that about him..

Looking at the glass half full... Maybe I'll be able to schedule it early.. Like at 37 weeks :-D Plus! Then I'll be able to know for sures when the baby is coming :0D

No comments: