Monday, June 15, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Update.

So! I went to the dr.'s today.

Test Results: No gestational diebeties.. at all. All four test came back perfect

Pain Relievers: He said that I can take some Tylonel PM to help with the horrible pain i'm in (and then hopefully help me get a little better nights sleep.. so that my hips can get the rest they need to not hurt as much.). I will be getting some pronto.

Measurements: We measured at 37 weeks. Though, I'm only 34 weeks pregnant.. I guess she's following the trend..

Worry Reliever: She's been kind of slow in the moving department lately. So, the Dr. said that we would just continue doing the NST weekly. It's an easy test, that just helps make sure everything is okay. I'm okay with doing it.. Helps my worriness go down a little.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear everything is going well!