Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10:30 at night.. Where are your kids?


Mine? Well.. Tonight I decided I needed a relax shower. When I'm really stressed and restless, I take a shower to get all my thoughts straight and to think things through. About a minute into my relax time, there's a knock on the door... "Emily just threw up, EVERYWHERE!" I almost cried.... okay, i'm still on the verge of tears.

So.. After a major wipe down by bryan, Emily got to take a night shower with me.... So now i'm more stressed out, and a lot less relaxed.

Hannah woke up while Bryan (Man am I lucky he was home.. I'm just lucky to have him in general...) cleaned up Emily's bed, floor, and the hallway...

So.. Emily got to sit on our bed, while I was getting myself dressed up and bryan finished disinfecting the places she threw up. Notice the diaper box... it's just incase she throws up.. It was the fastest thing we could grab.

SO> another week of sickness for us. Emily got it.. I'll probably get it next, then hannah and daddy will get it a tiny bit... Just when I decided tomorrow was going to be a day of getting out of the house and having fun. Seriously... Will we ever get a break?!?! On top of that I think i'm getting a sinus infection. and earlier today I hurt my pinky toe really bad... Gosh.. I might have a complete breakdown... any second now..

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Stay calm!! You'll get through it. Wash your hands after everything... I mean it! And call me if you need to vent!

Alicia said...

I am so sorry you guys are so sick! That happened to our family once...not Brandon and Me, but Me and my immediate family. I got pneumonia (hope I spelled that right) and was in the same situation of throwing up everywhere. Down the staircase was the worst and that time, my dad was really frustrated. Hang in there!

Lisa said...

It's amazing how much Emily looks just like you in this photo.