Friday, April 24, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

I know I've complained, due to the fact i've ALWAYS wanted a boy.... But there are some really fun things that are pretty special about girls:

1. Doing nails. My little girls love getting their nails done.. They lay out and make sure that I don't forget their toes. And they love the bright pink nail polish

2. Doing their hair. I love how excited and interested the girls are in this. They love being able to pick out the cute clips for their hair, and tell me how they want me to do it.

3. Making dresses. I'm currently working on cute summer dresses for them. I HOPE to have them done so they can wear on Sunday. Yes, this will probably make for a LATE saturday night for me :-D

4. The coolest thing about girls.. Is they can also play like boys. They can wrestle with Daddy, play with toy cars, and love playing outdoors, just like little boys can... but they also get to do the above mentioned things.

5. They can wear any color in the rainbow... Whereas boys normally don't get away with pink and purple.

Yes, we're having a fun little girly day. I'm excited for little Abby to get here.. I know the girls are going to have so much fun dressing her up with me! She's going to have two very good examples of cuteness to follow.


Side Note: The doctor's office just called. It is now officially on the calendar. July 21st. c-section at 7:30... We have to be at the hospital at 5:30.. man that's early.. But... Maybe there will be a chance we don't have to have a c-section..... doubtfully. but still. As my mom and sister pointed out.. They won't be able to be in the room if it is... Usually only one other person is allowed... the first birth without them.. no fun.