So, i'm still waiting for the doctor.. But from my research, it's normal.. and i'm just going to have to suffer through it.. and hope the baby doesn't actually pop out (it does feel like she will sometimes)... Hopefully the doctor will call and have a better solution then just waiting through the pain..
**edit** the doctor isn't sure what's going on, but isn't majorly concerned... I got my appointment moved up to next week instead of the week after.. so i only have to wait until next thursday in pain... and hopefully it will be solved.
while the baby sleeps
1 month ago