Friday, April 3, 2009

Normal..

So, i'm still waiting for the doctor.. But from my research, it's normal.. and i'm just going to have to suffer through it.. and hope the baby doesn't actually pop out (it does feel like she will sometimes)... Hopefully the doctor will call and have a better solution then just waiting through the pain..

**edit** the doctor isn't sure what's going on, but isn't majorly concerned... I got my appointment moved up to next week instead of the week after.. so i only have to wait until next thursday in pain... and hopefully it will be solved.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That is so hard. With pregnancy, all those pain questions come up and then people just brush you off and say, "oh...it's probably round ligament pain and nothing more" but when you are the one in pain, you really want answers, huh. I hope that you feel well soon and that they can give you some satisfactory answers. I still deal with this intense pain in my lower right and have since I was 19 years old. Pregnancy just made it worse. They've ruled out just about everything, but still no answers on what causes the pain. It starts to be really frustrating, especially when you feel like people must think you're just making it up.

I'm here for ya sister! Get well soon and I'll pray that they figure it out and give you the answers you need. Don't worry about the party. Prego to prego: you never have to explain if you are absent for anything. If you're pregnant, that's the explanation.