Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's happening again...

Remember a while ago I decided to sell my kids?? (click here for a refresher) I'm having one of those days again....

About a second after I fell asleep, (i really really badly needed a nap) Emily comes in, "mommy hannah got poopy EVERYWHERE!"........ followed by Hannah saying "mommy, i need to go potty"...... yeah... she was covered in poop....... and there was a good amount in her room.....

So, I'm cleaning it off her, completely frustrated... And she starts freaking out because she decided she didn't want to be cleaned off, she wanted a piece of candy... I finally convinced her that she would get really sick if she ate a candy with poop all over her hands. All this with emily being upset there was poop in her room, and emily wanting to run back in her room to make sure it still was there.. And me not knowing where the poop was in her room because I was still working on getting the nasty of Hannah...

Yeah... I'm ready for Bryan to come home! I seriously HATE poop.

No comments: