Friday, May 1, 2009

Answered Prayers.



The last few days Bryan has come home from work MISERABLE. Which makes his anxiety go CRAZY.. And then one bad day turns into two bad days.. because he's up all night thinking about it..... So I couldn't take it anymore! I just couldn't. I prayed. And I prayed. Then context of my prayers were very very simple, Help Bryan have a good sales day so he will come home happy.

I decided that I needed to do my part. I read my scriptures extra long, while the girls played (something I'm not the best at doing).

Bryan called at 1ish. He had made a good sale, He was relieved.. Finally. I felt in my heart "that's not all, tell him what you did for him." I explained that I had really been praying and praying. And even devoted extra time to the scriptures. And then I was prompted to say, "you're going to sell more." I told him. I was a little hesitant.. what if it was just me wanting... but i told him anyways.

He just recently called. He's sales are really high (like one of his best days). So good that the manager gave him a $15 giftcard to Starbucks (yes we're going out for smoothies after he gets off work) When he told me, I honestly started tearing up. Heavenly Father heard me, he answered my prayers. He really helped Bryan. As I reminded Bryan that the prayer had been answered, I heard him tearing up also. This was something he really needed.

I am so grateful for this experience. I know Heavenly Father was just sitting there waiting for me to unselfishly ask for help for Bryan. I know Heavenly Father was so excited and was being so patient as I tried everything else, and then turned to prayer and scriptures. I'm grateful to know that my prayers UNDOUBTABLY were answered. And I'm so grateful to be married to a man who acknowleges Heavenly Fathers hand in our life. And a man that is so worth to get the blessings Heavenly Father has in store for him.

No comments: