Friday, May 15, 2009

Aren't you jealous?!

So... Since I've been having this stupid exhaustion problem, Bryan decided that if we wanted to have a nice dinner he would have to pitch in and help. We've been having TONS of fun cooking together. And we work well in the kitchen together...

Though, Tonight we were going to make our newest favorite together.. It ended up being me sitting and watching him cook. I felt SOO spoiled.. This is what Bryan made:


Okay the picture doesn't do it justice. We had: spanish rice, tortillas. beans, carne asada, homemade salsa (this i made... and bryan said that this time it couldn't get more perfect), and chips. To add to the fun... I added a little food coloring the the girls' milk. And they got blue milk. They thought it was great! Man.. It's my newest favorite thing... Yum Yum Yum.. Especially all cooked by bryan :-D

2 comments:

Lisa said...

and look at those awesome plates!

Andrea said...

YUM.