Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Joys of Motherhood?

So Hannah is a stinker. She was asleep last night, and then she tried to open her door... and so i went to see what was up.. She handed me a poopy poop covered diamper.... Her hands were covered, her legs, her back..... I really should have tooked a picture of it for blackmail later in her life or something...

But have way through cleaning out her crib, I decided I'd at least take a picture of the nastiness. That way I could use it to get Bryan to feel sorry for me :-D...

Yeah. I don't like her new favorite hobby.. I'm considering seriously trying to potty train her, that way she can't put her hands down her poop diamper......

Through all of it, she was really easy to deal with, and so freakin cute.. I just couldn't get mad at her....... I love that kid... just not her poop so much!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

A stinker! Hahaha, get it? :op

Lisa said...

I hope you had a great mother's day!