Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Disinfecting.



Yes, that is a picture of a tub full of toys. and also a sink full...

I got mad. I got exhausted.. And now I'm disinfecting! I can't do much about my kids getting sick outside my house.. But. I figured I'd get rid of anything that they could get again at home.. (though they haven't gotten anything from staying home..) So we're disinfecting plastics in the tub/sink and washing the other toys in the washing machine.

That was after bryan and I cleaned up the kitchen... and did two loads of laundry.... and I went grocery shopping... We just really have been busy today. I think bryan is kind of sick of being sick at home. He had to take the day off today because at 4 this morning, he woke up throwing up. (luckily we had one of the special pills left over from hannah going to the doctor's) So I think it's helped him.. We still have to finish cleaning the girls' room.. and then i'm going to try and wash the walls off (they got into the crayons... a few times.... )

Hopefully Saturday we will be able to wash our carpets... Just after a weekend of illnesses that landed on the carpet.. our house isn't smelling the greatest... add in my sensitive nose... and i've been having a hard day staying in...



1 comment:

Lisa said...

good job, and good idea