Sunday, March 8, 2009

Half Way There, Baby!!

Today... We're 20 weeks pregnant!!!! YAY for US!!!




Baby Center tells me that....."Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery)."


We have our Important appointment on Friday... I know, I wish we could have been able to find out sooner, but we'll have to wait until Friday.. So you only have 4 more days to vote.. And there is a difference in choices, the cute little boy means I don't need a c-section :-D! That's what we are hoping for.. A cute little boy. :-D And yes, expect some not so happy words on friday if we are getting a girl.. It's not that we won't love either, but we really are putting a lot of hope in a boy :-D.
I'm optimistic about this week. I think things will go better! I've decided, so hopefully that will happen. I'm really going to be positive about it and hopefully we'll have a smooth week...


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay!! Good luck on Friday!

Chris said...

Thanks for the care package it really made me feel better.

Andrea said...

Your baby is SIX INCHES LONG already?! Holy tacos.

I voted for the adorable little boy because it sounded cuter than the cute little boy...I didn't know about the difference.

Sherri said...

I was bored (and being nosy)and I googled our blog name to see if anyone else had it as well..hey,I said I was BORED,lol.
Anyway,I found your blog and saw the quotes and stories on your sidebar.Something I wanted to pass along to you,we have a fart claimer ourselves! HA!HA!