Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Morning Sickness/ Motion Sickness

So.. I think the baby is giving me motion sickness.. Is that possible? I woke up this morning.. And she was kicking and moving a TON! Bryan and Emily were both able to feel her. She moves and moves and moves. Seriously, she's really active... And i'm really nauseous. Every time she really moves, I start feeling really sick.. I thought it was all in my head.. But it's really bad this morning. I think i'm just going to lay in bed and hope she falls asleep... or gets tuckered out. Is it possible to get motion sickness from your baby-bean?


so we're thinking the name for baby boo could possible be Abigail.....

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I like Abigail!

Lisa said...

That name sounds good, and is pretty well in line with Emily and Hannah.

Vashti said...

I like Abigail, very darling. It was really fun seeing you at the shower the other day. It's too bad you are still not feeling good yet ;(

Alicia said...

Love the cute name! And YES! Babies can make you have motion sickness. There's these motion sickness bands you can get at the pharmacy. You wear them around your wrist and a little plastic piece pushes in on a pressure point to relieve it. I just threw mine out because they were black and I don't like black. Shoot! Would have given them to you. But you can ask for them at the pharmacy. People buy them to wear on cruises. However, they didn't help me much but my morning sickness was extreme and I still get it at 8 months. I sure hope you are feeling better soon!

kaitlyn said...

great name!

i think it is totally possible... i hope that you start to feel better soon!