Friday, March 6, 2009

There is Sunshine In my Soul Today...

Or at least outside today.

I am so glad it's Friday. We're all feeling better (knock on wood). So, right after Daddy went to work, we went to Cornwall Park. It was still a bit cold, but man it felt good. I can't wait for summer... (okay.. i'll be in my last trimester.. so many it won't be as good as i'm dreaming it will be) Yeah, it's suppose to rain/snow showers tomorrow... Ick. But Back to wonderful Today.

We finally were able to go out and have a fun fun time. Hannah is getting SOOO much braver on EVERYTHING.. though it's kind of frightening at times, it's really fun to see how amazing she is and how much she loves to play outside. Emily is still showing us how very very social she is... I think we all had a great time. And we spent over an hour there.. Next time I'll remember a camera.. But I was so excited to go play outside that we just jumped in and did it..

Hope everyone enjoys/ed the sun!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

where did you go?